What a class this will be as Peter takes us on a delicious and extraordinary journey to Vietnam within our Bowral Kitchen.
- Peter Nguyen “whatever is in your pantry”– Fresh rice Paper rolls and Mustard/cos lettuce leaf rolls with an express peanut dipping sauce.
- Peter Nguyen twist on “Bo Luc Lac” (diced steak) with pepper + Garlic + Son in law quail egg with watercress, cherry tomatoes, Spanish onion salad with Asian vinaigrette
- Grilled/steamed blue eye cod or salmon with turmeric, wood ear mushroom and vermicelli noodles garnished with Keflar lime leaf
- Fried eggplant with fish sauce, fried spring onions, golden – fried eschallot and garlic. Garnished with Perilla.
- “Bun Heo xao xa ot” Lemongrass pork with vermicelli noodles and Vietnamese herbs
- Tomato, dill, tofu and egg soup garnished with coriander
- Sago with coconut milk and pear sago pomegranate
* All our classes include a sit down lunch or dinner and a glass of Southern Highlands wine.